Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonD2

Any Gluten Free Restaruants In Las Vegas?

Im staying at the Flamingo for 2 days- any suggestions?

thx

Endoscopy & blood panel all negative 12/09 after being strict w/ gluten free diet

As of 8/09 - Candida Overgrowth, C.difficile overgrowth, elevated fecal anti-gliadin, elevated putrefactive SCFA's

Developed severe lactose intolerance, IBS and food sensitivities in 02 after contracting Giardia from a river in Oregon

Had negative celiac blood work in 02

Elevated stool anti-gliadin Ab (21 with 10 being cutoff for normal) - 2008

Positive for DQ8- 2008

Tested high positive for egg, dairy, soy, ginger, mustard - 2008

Lactulose/Mannitol (leaky gut) test indicated slight intestinal permeability

Improved with gluten free diet but still have spastic constipation

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

i was there last week. If its not too late check out PF Changs, great chinese restaurant, and they do a gluten-free menu. Ive heard nine fine irishmen up near the new york new york hotel is accomodating, but i didnt get round to trying it. Somewhere else of the forum it says il fornaio does gluten free pasta, but unfortunately they dont. Most of the posh restaurants on the hotels will do you something, but youve gotta ask to talk to the manager/chef. Think i had steak 3 out of the 4 nights i was there lol

Im staying at the Flamingo for 2 days- any suggestions?

thx

I also recommend PF Changs, but I've read that nearby Ruth's Chris (a pricey steak place) has a gluten-free menu.

We went for a week 2 years ago. We ate at the Outback, PF Changs, Emeril New Orleans Fish House, Maggianos, and a Wolfgang Pucks place. I was very careful and talked to the manager everywhere we went. It was GREAT!

EnteroLab test positive for gluten intolerence and 2 gluten intolerence and celiac genes

DQ2 and DQ3 sub type DQ7 in December 2005

Gluten-free since Enterolab test, December 2, 2005.

Lame Advertisement Test positive for gluten intolerence in Sept 2005.

THEN found out that my fathers mother had nontropical sprue, she passed away at 40 from (stomach) cancer, had holes in her intestines when they caught it. I had no idea....

I don't know if this is the most recent post on Las Vegas or not, but I just went last month and had a wonderful time and several wonderful meals! Several of the places we went for lunch and dinner were suggestions I found on here, so thank you! I go to Vegas every year but this was my first visit since my diagnosis in November and I was really worried about eating well and staying healthy.

Anyway, these are the places we went with great success. For breakfast I really stuck to omelets off the buffet (we stayed in Caesar's) and then one morning we had breakfast at Margaritaville (delicious SoCal Omelet.)

For lunch our first day we ate at the Taqueria Ca