Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mirabella

All The Symptoms

I have had symptoms since may of this year. Nausea, even the smell of foods discourage me from eating. 7up feels terrific going down and it is the only thing I dont feel like bringing back up. shakey, very tired, walking across the room can be exhausting. lost maybe 35lbs since May. Colonoscopy and endoscopy tests came back negative even though villi is damaged. family Dr. did blood test came back negative. Gastro Dr. did another test with she said is more sensitive to Celiac I havent gotten those results yet. Shouldnt of eaten breakfast this morning I am very nauseaous. I can actually feel my heart in my stomach.

any one else have similar symptoms. can the villi be damaged without having celiac?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes, they can be damaged from other food sensitivities as well. The big culprits are: Gluten, Dairy and Soy

If you are that sick, I suggest eliminating these foods for awhile to see if you get better. It sounds like you have nothing to lose right now. You can challenge them at a later date to see if they cause symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

Yes, they can be damaged from other food sensitivities as well. The big culprits are: Gluten, Dairy and Soy

If you are that sick, I suggest eliminating these foods for awhile to see if you get better. It sounds like you have nothing to lose right now. You can challenge them at a later date to see if they cause symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.

I appreciate the reply, I could spend all day reading this forum. This is very interesting, I am truly amazed by this topical stuff with creams and make-up. I never had a clue. I do not wear make-up but do wear moisturizers.