Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hummingbird4

The Gluten-free Kitchen

the non-celiacs wash their hands after EVERY food contact. We have the cleanest hands in the world :)

Not only that, but I bet you are all healthier as far as not getting as many (if any) colds, flus, etc.

I know I rarely get sick because my hands are constantly being washed, and I am extremely careful about putting my hands near my mouth without having just washed my hands... It's another healthy habit and by-product of this disease!

My son is the only one who can't have gluten and there is none of it in my home. We had a lot of those comments at first. Even a few who said I was being mean to him by not letting have that cookie or piece of cake. People are dumb. Now I just say this is the only place I can make "safe" with out a shadow of doubt. So if I don't do it I am not doing my job as a mom.

Tonight is my niece's 4th birthday and the whole family is going to my mom's for turkey dinner. She promises it will be completely Gluten-free and she will get every pot, pan, utensil and cutting board super clean before she begins.

She is making roast turkey, mashed potatoes, rice and gravy(without flour) steamed broccoli, and peas. Sounds Gluten-free but, we'll see.