Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kds0

Intolerance To Dairy Or Not?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Have you had a Total IgA test done to see if you are deficient or low? If you are then you will not be able to produce a lot of IgA antibodies and your tests will show negative when you could really be having a strong reaction.

But ALWAYS the proof is in the diet. Remove dairy and see what happens. If you improve, you have your answer.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

Thanks, no I have never had a total IgA test before. I assume this is something I can request from my doctor?

Off topic here but is that a Great Dane in your profile pic? I have one so always looking for fellow dane lovers. :)

Yes, you can ask your doctor for it. :)

That is our Bacchus...a harlequin Great Dane. A mixed media painting I did of him. We rescue. We had 3 plus a standard poodle. But the 2 senior dogs 13 and 10 passed away within the last 9 months. So we have 2 dogs now, but are expecting our next adoption within the next 2 weeks. A black girl.

GLUTEN FREE 4/4/08. LEGUME/SOY FREE 5/15/08. YEAST FREE. CORN FREE. GRAIN FREE. DAIRY FREE. I am eating all meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, squash, nuts and seeds. I just keep getting better every day. :)

Do not let any of the advice given here substitute for good medical care. Let this forum be a catalyst for research. Find support for any post in here before you believe it to be true. Arm yourself with knowledge. Let your doctor be your assistant. Listen to their advice, but follow your own instincts as well. Miracles are within your reach. You can heal!

Autumn my GD turned 2 in July and Blaze my dalmatian we rescued her May 2007; she was deemed unadoptable becuase of her age. She's a doll, 14-1/2 years old.

You can see my pups on my My Space page. terracegallery