Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renee711

Beyond Frustrated

I don't know what could be wrong, but I'm just throwing this idea out there for whatever it's worth.

I used to host a monthly radio show and one time we had Cori Brackett as our guest... in a nutshell, becuase of her own struggles to try to overcome MS, she'd done a huge investigation and made a documentary film on how artificial sweeteners, especially aspartame, affect some people...

...so... I don't know if you drink diet pop or use any aspartame products, or even if that could be the cause, but I'm just saying it could possibly be something to investigate if you do use those types of diet products. In Cori's documentary, a lot of people had vast improvement in weird, unexplainable symptoms very shortly after removing aspartame from their diets.

Whatever is going on, I hope you or your doctor are able to identify the cause and get it resolved very soon! Hang in there!

Spunky,

Hey! Although I do not drink diet soda, I do drink crystal light. I will check everything that I am eating/drinking to see if it contains aspartame and artificial sweeteners. I never knew that they could cause such symptoms. Thanks for the insight and the positive thoughts! It means alot! Renee