Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Just Signed On

Auntieadie

Hi! I just logged on as a new member, I have had the opprotunity to read through some of the past conversations. Thanks for all of your "celiac-life" experiences. I have been living a gluten free life for approx 1 year. I was sick for almost a year before I was finally diagnosed. I still struggle emotionally but physically I feel so much better. I look forward to chatting with all of you and learning how to cope.

Thanks!

AuntieAdie

:D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Welcome AuntieAdie

I really like the forum. I log on almost every day. I helps me a lot in coping with celiac disease. Hope to hear from your past of how you cope and what you can spread our way. :rolleyes:

MOM

Welcome to the board :D

This is a great place to come for support and if you have any questions just ask :D

Kaiti

Positive bloodwork

Gluten-free since January 2004

Arkansas

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not harm you,plans to give you a hope and future"

"One Nation, Under God"

Feel free to email me anytime....jkbrodbent@yahoo.com

Welcome to the board! Feel free to ask questions, even the embarassing ones. We have either been there/done that, or are going through it now, so there is no judgmentalness! celiac disease is hard to cope with at first, but it does get easier with time. You will get so used to reading labels that you will find yourself reading labels for complete strangers in the grocery store!

Dessa

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you." Numbers 6:24-25

Archived