Rate this topic

I have been gluten free for 2 months and things have improved but I still have a problem where sometimes as soon as I finish eating I get chest pain that goes away but only after I burp. The burp may happen anywhere from a minute to about 20 minutes later and as soon as I burp the pain is gone. Does anyone know why this could be happening. Could it be another food intolerance, I also get itch throat and slight cough sometimes after eating but cannot pinpoint any particular food that causes it. Any help would be appreciated.

I have been gluten free for 2 months and things have improved but I still have a problem where sometimes as soon as I finish eating I get chest pain that goes away but only after I burp. The burp may happen anywhere from a minute to about 20 minutes later and as soon as I burp the pain is gone. Does anyone know why this could be happening. Could it be another food intolerance, I also get itch throat and slight cough sometimes after eating but cannot pinpoint any particular food that causes it. Any help would be appreciated.

See if any of this stuff sounds familiar: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/heartburn-gerd/DS00095 Who knew that heartburn and indigestion are different? (Well, I didn't, anyway.)