wikipedia

Waht Are The Chances Of Having Celiac?

Rate this topic

i had been gluten free 4 around 2 weeks and my doctor said it didnt matter if i ate it or not before the blod test so i just kept not eating gluten. then i went back on the diet tho and i kept feeling nauseous and upset and i had absolutely no appetite. the blood test tested 4 three things, 1 of which came out too high. what are the chacnes of it being celiac if 1/3 is positive?? ive never gotten tested for it b4

Please to post your test results.

i had been gluten free 4 around 2 weeks and my doctor said it didnt matter if i ate it or not before the blod test so i just kept not eating gluten. then i went back on the diet tho and i kept feeling nauseous and upset and i had absolutely no appetite. the blood test tested 4 three things, 1 of which came out too high. what are the chacnes of it being celiac if 1/3 is positive?? ive never gotten tested for it b4

I'm sorry to say the doctor was wrong. The tests have little chance of giving accurate results if you're not eating a normal gluten-rich diet for several weeks prior to the tests. Even if you do, the tests aren't 100% accurate.