ann72601

Gluten/grain Free Supplements?

Rate this topic

I am 7 weeks into gluten-free living but have run into multiple sensitivies and allergies including beef, casien, milk, chicken, turkey, eggs, some legumes, some fruits, some veggies and I react to sugar in any form. Since I live in a rural area, I haven't been able to locate a good doctor that will stick with me throughout this process and I am really suffering nutritionally. I am hoping that someone will be able to direct me to grain and gluten free nutritional supplements. I would appreciate any replies.

Country Life vitamins are certified gluten free by GIG. Some people love them, some say they react to them. I used to take their Vitamin B12, and did fine. I now use Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12 with no problems. Freeda also states gluten free.

Just keep in mind, any product can be stated as "gluten free" even though it still may contain 20ppm or less of gluten. Some people do just fine with that amount, some do not.

I trust Jarrow, but have never taken any of their other vitamins, only the B12.

I highly recommend Kirkman Labs. They carry not only gluten-free, but allergen-free, i.e., soy-free,egg-free, dairy-free, etc. I'm very sensitive to even c.c. and have had NO problems with their stuff. www.kirkmanlabs.com.