HydraWoman

Pasta And Veggie Salad

Rate this topic

8 oz gluten-free pasta (i used quinoa brand bow tie pasta)

16 oz package of frozen mixed vegetables

4 oz gluten-free ranch dressing (I used walden farms brand)

2 teaspoons dried basil

1 teaspoon garlic salt

Prepare pasta according to package directions and rinse in cold water. Microwave frozen veggies according to package directions, rinse in cold water and add to pasta. Add dressing, basil and salt to the pasta and veggies and toss thoroughly. Chill or serve. Serves 6 to 8.

I love pasta salad. it also does well for work functions when we all have to bring a dish. I like using vinaigrettes and fresh veggies.

Mmm.

I love pasta salad. it also does well for work functions when we all have to bring a dish. I like using vinaigrettes and fresh veggies.

Mmm.

I also prefer a vinaigrette, or even a bottled Italian dressing. "Ranch Dressing" is a misnomer, as the real flavoring is MSG. I don't serve "MSG Dressing" to my kids. :)

8 oz gluten-free pasta (i used quinoa brand bow tie pasta)

16 oz package of frozen mixed vegetables

4 oz gluten-free ranch dressing (I used walden farms brand)

2 teaspoons dried basil

1 teaspoon garlic salt

Prepare pasta according to package directions and rinse in cold water. Microwave frozen veggies according to package directions, rinse in cold water and add to pasta. Add dressing, basil and salt to the pasta and veggies and toss thoroughly. Chill or serve. Serves 6 to 8.

My dd would love it but I'd have to use a few peas and carrots instead of the mixed veggies and add some tomatoes and bacon...mmm. I will plan this for her next visit...with chicken tenders, her favorite meat! And she's been asking for apple crisp too.

Thanks for posting!