cvll

Pasty/undigested Stools After Glutening?

Rate this topic

Does anyone get pasty stools with undigested food in them after an accidental glutening/cross contamination? It seems to last all day long. (going multiple times and never really feel "finished") Feel like yuck all day, lower left side aches, tired, etc.....

Does anyone get pasty stools with undigested food in them after an accidental glutening/cross contamination? It seems to last all day long. (going multiple times and never really feel "finished") Feel like yuck all day, lower left side aches, tired, etc.....

This was me before going gluten free. Esp the multiple times and never feeling "finished". Haven't feel like that since going off gluten thankfully!

I can empathise with you for sure!

Yes, I sure have. Actually yesterday it happened. I went with our garden club to the Chicago Botanical Gardens feeling bad; I was just praying that I could get through the day. Today I feel better; what a difference a day makes. I need to be more vigilent with watching what I eat.