latteda

Central Arkansas -- gluten-free Pizza

Rate this topic

I may be the only one on this forum from Central Arkansas, but just in case I thought I'd mention that U.S. Pizza is now advertising gluten-free pizza at all their locations. I had a pepperoni pizza at one of the locations this weekend and it went great. It felt so nice to sit down and order pizza like a normal person! :D The staff seemed to be familiar with the disease and the importance of ensuring it was gluten-free, but still it's advisable to notify your waiter that you have Celiac. I have not yet been able to determine which toppings are gluten-free.

also, don't forget Boston's near the airport.

One of the independent pizza places near here [Lake Hamilton school district, west of Hot Springs] has said they would start stocking frozen gluten-free crusts from the local HF store. I haven't been back in a couple of weeks, so I don't know if they are actually following through or not.

Where is U.S. Pizza, Latteda? Is it in LR, or the surrounding area? If there's one within an houof Hot Springs, we may have to make a trip....Bacon and mushrooms for me. ;)