purple

Cheese Muffins

Rate this topic

I just made a batch of these:

http://www.recipezaar.com/158778

Results: EASY and YUMMY

I made 1/2 a batch, skipped the cayenne, added xanthan gum, Italian seasoning, used garlic and onion salt, added some chopped pepperoni and...made 17 mini muffins.

They would be great dipped in hot pizza sauce and served for a party.

They are chewy like a bread stick. (shhh...like pizza crust)

No starches!

If using meat like bacon, ham, pepperoni...you could reduce the salt amount.

Bake at 400 but my oven was already on 350 and I forgot to turn it up :rolleyes:

They would be great dipped in hot pizza sauce and served for a party.

They are chewy like a bread stick. (shhh...like pizza crust)

No starches!

If using meat like bacon, ham, pepperoni...you could reduce the salt amount.

Bake at 400 but my oven was already on 350 and I forgot to turn it up :rolleyes:

Oooooh! I've been craving for "chewy like a bread stick" or real gluten pizza crust. That recipe looks great, as it's so simple! Do you think it could be shaped into a flat disc or something? What is a guy to do!!!?? Hmmmm, thinking, thinking.... :D

Thanks!!!

Oooooh! I've been craving for "chewy like a bread stick" or real gluten pizza crust. That recipe looks great, as it's so simple! Do you think it could be shaped into a flat disc or something? What is a guy to do!!!?? Hmmmm, thinking, thinking.... :D

Thanks!!!

I bet you could try a mini pizza ;)

The dough is real stiff and easy to squish, not gooey.

I made mini pizzas and bread sticks with the recipe today. So simple and yummy! I thought the mini muffins were a little more chewy...could be b/c they had pepperoni in the dough and were smaller.

You can cut the mini pizza in 1/2 and pick it up just like a regular slice. The crust is pretty, sides and bottom. Its more like a soft biscuit with a cispy edge and bottom.

Mini pizzas: spray a pan, flour your hands, form into a ball and press onto the pan making edges. Top with sauce, cheese, etc. and bake about 25 minutes until cheese browns a bit. One recipe will make 5 mini pizzas.

Breadsticks: flour hands, roll into ropes about pencil length and fat as your thumb, spray both sides, bake until bottoms are toasty brown, then flip and bake until tops are browned, dip in sauce or soup. You can see the cheese popping out all over...yum...mine is waiting :P

Would be good with pepperoni or bacon in the dough.

Enjoy!

SOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEASY!!!!

Thank you. I will be trying this soon! :D

Ditto :D