miles2go

Whoopie Pies

Rate this topic

I just heard and confirmed that Pat's Pizza in Orono, ME has gluten-free whoopie pies. I asked if they had them at any of the other Pat's around the state, but the person who answered the phone didn't know.

Margaret

I just heard and confirmed that Pat's Pizza in Orono, ME has gluten-free whoopie pies. I asked if they had them at any of the other Pat's around the state, but the person who answered the phone didn't know.

Margaret

Hi Fellow Maine-iac!

Hampden Natural Foods has them frozen...Also at Natural Living Center I think....

I think the name of the baker is Scotts Baked Goods

I went to the website and there is a map showing locations and it seems that all the Pats Pizza's have them...It even listed Hannaford Brothers

They are probably in the Organic Section in the Frozen Location.

I hear they are amazing...

I can't wait to try one!

Hi there, homemaker! For some reason, I thought that Pat's was making them. The McCormicks just happen to be down the road from us, as it turns out. I'll have to try one and report back.

I'm heading to Oriental Jade tomorrow night for a retirement dinner and am wondering if you or anyone has been there. It's been since before I went gluten-free for me, but their menu looks very accomodating.

Margaret

I kinda wish I was from Maine now. I love whoopie pies, we make them evey year for the holidays. It's almost whoopie pie season!! Any way you can order them offline?