Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miles2go

Whoopie Pies

I just heard and confirmed that Pat's Pizza in Orono, ME has gluten-free whoopie pies. I asked if they had them at any of the other Pat's around the state, but the person who answered the phone didn't know.

Margaret

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I just heard and confirmed that Pat's Pizza in Orono, ME has gluten-free whoopie pies. I asked if they had them at any of the other Pat's around the state, but the person who answered the phone didn't know.

Margaret

Hi Fellow Maine-iac!

Hampden Natural Foods has them frozen...Also at Natural Living Center I think....

I think the name of the baker is Scotts Baked Goods

I went to the website and there is a map showing locations and it seems that all the Pats Pizza's have them...It even listed Hannaford Brothers

They are probably in the Organic Section in the Frozen Location.

I hear they are amazing...

I can't wait to try one!

Constipation, Gas, Bloating, Abdominal Pain, Ataxia, Brain Fog, Joint Pain Headaches

Bloodwork Negative

Went gluten free 10/02/09

Immediate and Positive intestinal improvement with improvement in headache frequency

Enterolab results 11/23/09 (after one month gluten free)

Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA 10 units

Fecal Anti-gliadin IgA 9 units

Fecal Fat 1267 units

HLA-DQB1 Allele 1: 0201

HLA-DQB1 Allele 2: 0202

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 2,2 (Subtype 2,2)

Hi there, homemaker! For some reason, I thought that Pat's was making them. The McCormicks just happen to be down the road from us, as it turns out. I'll have to try one and report back.

I'm heading to Oriental Jade tomorrow night for a retirement dinner and am wondering if you or anyone has been there. It's been since before I went gluten-free for me, but their menu looks very accomodating.

Margaret

I kinda wish I was from Maine now. I love whoopie pies, we make them evey year for the holidays. It's almost whoopie pie season!! Any way you can order them offline?

~Kylie~

Positive Blood Work- 9/05

Positive Biopsy- 10/05

Gluten Free since 10/05

Positive Lactose Breath Test

Lactose Free since- 4/07

Diagnosed with RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)- 11/07

"You were only given this life because you were strong enough to live it"