Rate this topic

Just called the Mars company and spoke with an actual human being to confirm the gluten free status on 3 Musketeers. It IS gluten free. Their website states so and this person confirmed it. I told her that the recorded voice message when you call the number from the back of the candy bar does NOT list 3 Musketeers as being gluten free. She said she had heard that before and she would be sure to let the powers that be know of the mistake. Just thought I'd put some minds at ease for all of those that received these trick or treating! On a little bit different note they DID list the M&M's Mint Crisp as being gluten free! I haven't heard of those exact candies, but I have heard of the M&M Crisps and I always thought that they were NOT safe. Though I don't know if they make either one still because I did not see any "crisp-type" M&Ms on their site. <_<

Just called the Mars company and spoke with an actual human being to confirm the gluten free status on 3 Musketeers. It IS gluten free. Their website states so and this person confirmed it. Just thought I'd put some minds at ease for all of those that ate 8 of these over the last few days!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

thanks

Ha ha, this is so not something I needed to know, lol! ;)

I think I'm discovering WAY too much junk food that I'm allowed! :D