earthtoneNJ

Loss Of Appetite - Glutened?

Rate this topic

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced loss of appetite as a result of being glutened. I'm not nauseous and my digestive symptoms have been pretty mild, but for the past several days I just feel disinterested/vaguely turned off by food. Sometimes I will feel hungry, but at the same time want nothing to do with food.

It's been several days... don't know whether to blame this on the evil G or if I'm coming down with something. I could've been hit over the weekend - I ate out several times.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced loss of appetite as a result of being glutened. I'm not nauseous and my digestive symptoms have been pretty mild, but for the past several days I just feel disinterested/vaguely turned off by food. Sometimes I will feel hungry, but at the same time want nothing to do with food.

It's been several days... don't know whether to blame this on the evil G or if I'm coming down with something. I could've been hit over the weekend - I ate out several times.

Yes and this is the second or 3rd time I lose my appetite for the last 8 months. However, I don't how I could have been glutened but I am very tired. The stiffness and weak muscles are back. I am also very depressed and with 0 appetite for the last 2 days. I have a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't even want to eat my favourite foods :( I introduced some milk just for my caffeinated drinks about a week ago and I used evaporated milk for that. I stopped yesterday. Another area of trouble could be my shampoo and conditioner. I am also constipated and I have mild nausea.

It is interesting that you feel hungry but don't want to eat. I don't even feel hungry. Yesterday, I had only tea all day and the only thing I ate was late at night and even then, I had just a few spoons. Before losing my appetite, I had some bad reflux probably the result of milk in my diet.

I don't know what to blame too. It could be milk, hidden gluten or my own thoughts (today I was reviewing my life and I have major regrets). I feel very sad and simple tasks feel so hard to accomplish. My energy is so low.

Anyway, food has no more fun for me since I can't even have a good tea with milk, have to watch the sugar (it is really bad on me) and have to eat just Paleolithic food to feel OK.

I am sorry about my whining I am not helping with anything.