lharris

The Columbia Restaurant

Rate this topic

My husband and I ventured to the Columbia Restaurant in St. Augustine, FL during a weekend getaway after reading about their gluten free menu. I (the gluten-free diner) was blown away by all of my choices and then how delicious the food was. My dish, the Snapper Adelita (not dusted in flour) made my mouth water to the last bite, I even had my leftovers for breakfast the next morning. My husband's dish, the Sonny Delmonicao was naturally gluten free and just as delicious. We also shared a small 1905 Salad and Cuban Black Bean Soup (both naturally gluten-free). We were so excited about our find that we brought our friends back the following day for lunch. I can't fail to mention that our server, Jack, was wonderful. Even though the restaurant was busy with the local Flagler College graduation, he was still very attentive and made sure my food was prepared gluten free. We will return! They have restaurants all over Florida including Celebration (near Disney), Ybor City, Clearwater Beach, St. Augustine, St. Petersburg, Sarasota & Tampa..