greeneyes33

Delayed Reaction?

Rate this topic

What is the longest time span between a possible glutening and reaction have you had?

I'm trying to figure out if this is my stomach issue that I've been having for the last few days. I cant for the life of me come up with anything that could have been contaminated unless I go back to Dec. 31st. My stomach started bothering me on the 7th.

I'm still not sure what a full blown reaction is for myself yet. My symptoms when diagnosed were not the "classic" ones. I had pain in my upper quadrant kind of under my rib cage. I'm having a little bit of that now, and a constant gurgling. But up high.

So I'm hopefully going with a delayed reaction to something...I tend to be a worry wart, so my mind is always going to a worse case scenerio. Stomach, pancreas, etc...

So is this long of a delay a possibility? TMI, I have the slowest moving bowels in the world if that helps....

Thanks!

What is the longest time span between a possible glutening and reaction have you had?

I'm trying to figure out if this is my stomach issue that I've been having for the last few days. I cant for the life of me come up with anything that could have been contaminated unless I go back to Dec. 31st. My stomach started bothering me on the 7th.

I'm still not sure what a full blown reaction is for myself yet. My symptoms when diagnosed were not the "classic" ones. I had pain in my upper quadrant kind of under my rib cage. I'm having a little bit of that now, and a constant gurgling. But up high.

So I'm hopefully going with a delayed reaction to something...I tend to be a worry wart, so my mind is always going to a worse case scenerio. Stomach, pancreas, etc...

So is this long of a delay a possibility? TMI, I have the slowest moving bowels in the world if that helps....

Thanks!

Mine have been eight to twelve hours, mild or severe, at the latest. I am guessing it all depends on the concentration of gluten your exposed to. Good luck and God Bless