naturallyboredthriller

Trader Joe'S gluten-free French Rolls

Rate this topic

So, I'm mourning the loss of my beloved Trader Joe's gluten-free French Rolls. When I discovered them nearly a year ago, I was skeptical, but upon tasting (more like devouring) one, I drove the 45 minutes back up to the store and bought the last three packages they had on their shelves. I made the trek up to the store weekly for the sole purpose of buying those delicous rolls, only to find out several months ago that they are no longer making them, but this should just be a temporary glitch until they are able to find another baker/distributor/whatever. So, I'm here in Limbo calling my local store once a week to hear of any news about the matter and I get the same story over and over- they have no idea when they will be getting any more of these delicious baked rolls in any of there stores any time soon. So, again, if anyone has heard anything to the contrary on this matter, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!! As this is the only bread I have had and actually enjoyed AND can eat because of my severely limited fat intake (due to pancreatitis). I have to have faith that somewhere out there, someone knows what is going on and can get my hands on these delicious things again! Any great is GREATLY appreciated and I thank y'all in advance.

So, I'm mourning the loss of my beloved Trader Joe's gluten-free French Rolls. When I discovered them nearly a year ago, I was skeptical, but upon tasting (more like devouring) one, I drove the 45 minutes back up to the store and bought the last three packages they had on their shelves. I made the trek up to the store weekly for the sole purpose of buying those delicous rolls, only to find out several months ago that they are no longer making them, but this should just be a temporary glitch until they are able to find another baker/distributor/whatever. So, I'm here in Limbo calling my local store once a week to hear of any news about the matter and I get the same story over and over- they have no idea when they will be getting any more of these delicious baked rolls in any of there stores any time soon. So, again, if anyone has heard anything to the contrary on this matter, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!! As this is the only bread I have had and actually enjoyed AND can eat because of my severely limited fat intake (due to pancreatitis). I have to have faith that somewhere out there, someone knows what is going on and can get my hands on these delicious things again! Any great is GREATLY appreciated and I thank y'all in advance.

Have you tried Gillian's French Bread Rolls? They come in the same size and shape as TJ's but are lighter since they use rice and not sorghum flour like TJ's. A little crumbly as a result but light and nice flavor.

The TJ's here in Charlotte said it is a problem in their Atlanta facility, they are trying to get some other site to make both our rolls and our english muffins!

Have you tried Gillian's French Bread Rolls? They come in the same size and shape as TJ's but are lighter since they use rice and not sorghum flour like TJ's. A little crumbly as a result but light and nice flavor.

Thanks so much! Where do you find Gilliam's French Bread Rolls? And do you happen to know the fat content of them? Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much! Where do you find Gilliam's French Bread Rolls? And do you happen to know the fat content of them? Thanks in advance!

Here's some info. http://glutenfreegilliansfoods.netfirms.com/glutenfreegilliansfoods//catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28

We can get them at Whole Foods and a large grocery that has many sections, including a large gluten-free section. Look around, you never know where you'll find things. Most places I've seen them in keep them frozen.