8Curvey8

I Think I Got Sick From Wheatgrass In A Greens Mix?

Rate this topic

I'm on a recovery after 2 hits of getting gluten in me this month, and WHAM! I'm sick AGAIN!!! I tried a new bottle of Greens powder (tried before in a different flavor with no problems) and right away it tasted off so I only took a few sips. It has wheat and barley grass in it. Next morning D, Cramps, in bed sick for 3 days. That's all I can think it may be although the brand has "gluten free" on it and I tried a bottle once this last month. Does anyone else get sick from wheatgrass?

Thanks for your time :D

most celiacs I know get sick from wheat and/barley grass if they are at all sensitive which it seems like you are.

Some people here report they are unaffected but its not something i would ever have again.

I'm on a recovery after 2 hits of getting gluten in me this month, and WHAM! I'm sick AGAIN!!! I tried a new bottle of Greens powder (tried before in a different flavor with no problems) and right away it tasted off so I only took a few sips. It has wheat and barley grass in it. Next morning D, Cramps, in bed sick for 3 days. That's all I can think it may be although the brand has "gluten free" on it and I tried a bottle once this last month. Does anyone else get sick from wheatgrass?

Thanks for your time :D

I only tried an item with wheat and barley grass once, I'll never do it again. I might as well have stopped at Dunkin Doughnuts.