leecindy417

Why Does My 9 Year Old Complain Stomach Feels Weird?

Rate this topic

I have had my son on a gluten free diet for two weeks. He does not have Celiac but instead a possible gluten intolerance. For the past two days he has been telling me his stomach feels weird. Has anyone experienced this when starting their gluten free diet?

I have had my son on a gluten free diet for two weeks. He does not have Celiac but instead a possible gluten intolerance. For the past two days he has been telling me his stomach feels weird. Has anyone experienced this when starting their gluten free diet?

Mine felt weird because it didn't hurt. The first few times I ate gluten-free pizza were very strange. Is it weird because it hurts or weird because it just feels different?

Here's a weird/interesting thought. My sons' just went to their follow-up today. My oldest has been gluten-free for 3 months and the doc asked if he'd been complaining at all of stomach pain. He hasn't. But the reason was that sometimes kids complain because they're not used to the feeling of formed poop (he had diarrhea as one of his symptoms). Just an interesting thought.