cricuteer

Pizza Places & Cc

Rate this topic

I have seen lots of places locally popping up with gluten-free dough offerings. My concern was that all these places obviously also make plain old pizza dough and there must be huge amounts of flour kicking around!

What are you experiences? Do you think that these businesses are being careful about CC, or are they just offering the gluten-free dough to bring people in and not really worrying about CC.

I have seen lots of places locally popping up with gluten-free dough offerings. My concern was that all these places obviously also make plain old pizza dough and there must be huge amounts of flour kicking around!

What are you experiences? Do you think that these businesses are being careful about CC, or are they just offering the gluten-free dough to bring people in and not really worrying about CC.

You might ask. I looked at Godfathers sight & still had questions. this is what I found out: pizza & dough made at safe place off site, wrapped & frozen. At store, cooked on special racks on parchment paper, cut with special cutters. Sounded as safe as you can get.