sc63

Finally, A Diagnosis!

Rate this topic

Well, after 20 years of battling anemia, malnutrition, stomach problems, exhaustion, etc I may have some hope for a better future. I'm looking forward to the challenges of gluten free living as I'm really ready to do whatever it takes to get better. I had never even heard of celiac disease before a month ago and since then have had numerous blood tests and this week, a biopsy which came back as positive for celiac. I'm grateful and hopeful. I made a banana bread recipe yesterday that I found on this site and it was very good. Hope you are all well!

Well, after 20 years of battling anemia, malnutrition, stomach problems, exhaustion, etc I may have some hope for a better future. I'm looking forward to the challenges of gluten free living as I'm really ready to do whatever it takes to get better. I had never even heard of celiac disease before a month ago and since then have had numerous blood tests and this week, a biopsy which came back as positive for celiac. I'm grateful and hopeful. I made a banana bread recipe yesterday that I found on this site and it was very good. Hope you are all well!

Welcome to the Gluten Free World. I know what you're feeling! I was so relieved to have a reason for so many of my health issues, and I could finally eat without the constant pain after meals. :lol: