Liz Goble

Struggling With Finding My Way Around With Posts

Rate this topic

I'm struggling with what cookbooks are worth it to purchase. I'm not sure how to cook anymore. Sounds crazy but I'm almost forty nine and I'm starting all over. Any suggestions?Email me

Hi and Welcome!

Gluten free cooking does not need to be difficult. Meats, seafood, rice, potatoes, fresh veggies and fruit are easy to prepare.

If you would like to tackle gluten free baking, there are plenty of recipes here on this thread....take a walk around. And Betty Crocker has four, ready made mixed for some great dessert options, available at most grocery stores.

Cookbooks, I have used are:

No-Gluten Cookbook - Kimberly A. Tessmer

Gluten Free Gourmet - Bette Hagman

I'm struggling with what cookbooks are worth it to purchase. I'm not sure how to cook anymore. Sounds crazy but I'm almost forty nine and I'm starting all over. Any suggestions?Email me

I'm 48 (cough, ahem). I am just starting too. I found that alot of what I already made is gluten-free or easy to make that way. This website has alot of recipes & connections to blogs with more recipes. I haven't time for all the one that sound good. Good Luck!

Beware of the book by the American Culinary (whatever)After spending my money I found out many of the ingredients are not easily available and the recipes are really complex. There are too many good easy things to eat!