Bobbijo6681

What Next?

Rate this topic

On Saturday I started getting a head cold, that has progressively gotten worse since. I believe that it has nothing to do with Celiac as I am getting rid of green mucus...However since this started the D is back full force and I am back to being tired and foggy. I know that I have not had any CC at home and have only eaten there recently. I did start taking a new Multi Vitamin, but it states clearly that it is Gluten Free. I had gotten somewhat lax on taking my B12 Supplement over the last few weeks as I was feeling better, but have started that up again. That is also stated as being gluten-free. However the D is bright yellow again, which the DR told me was my body getting rid of the B12 that it didn't need. Soooo Do I quit taking the B12 daily if I am getting too much, cut down the dosage, or just give it a few more days and see what happens? I just want to go back to feeling better and less lethargic....I feel like I am back sliding and can't figure out why.

A cold is going to make you feel all those things. It could also be the flu which would include D and even vomiting at times. I wouldn't make any big changes right now and give the cold some time to go away. It can take a couple of weeks so hang in there.