Korwyn

Food Allergic Consumer Review Website

Rate this topic

This was forwarded to me by our local GiG facilitator. I have redacted the OP name and email address since I don't know if she intended 30,000 people to have it.

For those who just want to cut to the chase, the website is: Food Allergic Consumer Reviews

Subject: New Restaurant Review Website for Food Allergy/Celiac

To: "Sharona ************" <**************>

Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 10:10 AM

Dear Celiac Support Group Leaders,

To introduce myself, up until a year and a half ago, I was News Coverage Manager at CNN's Washington Bureau where beyond my daily news responsibilities I produced many stories on food allergies with chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, which won us a number of journalism awards. You can find online some of the TV transcripts and CNN.com articles I wrote on the subject. I became interested in the subject after my daughter was diagnosed with multiple food allergies (including wheat, peanuts, fish, and more).

I'm writing you as I

This was forwarded to me by our local GiG facilitator. I have redacted the OP name and email address since I don't know if she intended 30,000 people to have it.

For those who just want to cut to the chase, the website is: Food Allergic Consumer Reviews

Thanks! I added a couple of comments.