Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RideAllWays

Elimination Question..

So after 362 days gluten free (my anniversary is on Friday!) it's back to the elimination diet...I have been feeling like crap again for a little while. Anyways, I was wondering what to do about toothpaste? There are so many chemicals in it that I don't think it's right to use since everything else I'm eating (which isn't much) is completely natural.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Have you looked into Tom's of Maine toothpaste? The are organic and list all ingredients not just by name but what they are derived from.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)