BethM55

Casey's Cafe In Half Moon Bay, Ca

Rate this topic

Today I had lunch at Casey's Cafe in Half Moon Bay, which is about 20 minutes south of home, off of Hwy 1. I hadn't planned to eat lunch out, but their sign boldly stated that gluten free soups are now on their menu. Intrigued, I decided this was too good an opportunity to pass up. Gluten free clam chowder, made with fresh, local ingredients, and VERY tasty too. I had a side of french fries with it, which I was assured are also gluten free. So satisfying to eat a lovely lunch, sitting on the patio in the gentle sunshine, on a beautiful spring day. I am a happy, gluten free woman!

I spoke with Casey, the owner of the cafe, who told me she is planning to include more gluten free offerings on her menu and her catering business as well. Currently there are several gluten-free soups available, but the clam chowder called to me today. Definitely, I plan to return to sample more of Casey's delightful cuisine.

5 stars for this establishment! :D

We visit Santa Cruz & La Selva Beach several times a year. Will definately make plans to eat there! Thank you.