Mey Marie

Detecting Gluten

Rate this topic

I read about a kit that can detect gluten in your food, before you eat it. It takes 10 minutes and it is supposed to be very accurate. I was wandering if anyone has heard of these tests. And if so, Is it a good idea to get. I just can't figure out were the gluten keeps coming from.

Also. My husband saw on Animal Planet, that this person has a dog who sniffs out gluten for them. I knew that they do it with peanuts, but I didn't know it could be done with gluten. We want to get a dog in the next few years and I figure it would be really great to get one that can smell gluten for me.

Something to help me stay free of PAIN for at least a week. I am so tired of being sick all the time, and dizzy.

I read about a kit that can detect gluten in your food, before you eat it. It takes 10 minutes and it is supposed to be very accurate. I was wandering if anyone has heard of these tests. And if so, Is it a good idea to get. I just can't figure out were the gluten keeps coming from.

Also. My husband saw on Animal Planet, that this person has a dog who sniffs out gluten for them. I knew that they do it with peanuts, but I didn't know it could be done with gluten. We want to get a dog in the next few years and I figure it would be really great to get one that can smell gluten for me.

Something to help me stay free of PAIN for at least a week. I am so tired of being sick all the time, and dizzy.

An easy and quick fix, I am sorry to say, there is none! BUT, it beats being medicated! Your best bet is to be a quick learn on label reading.

Please don't waste your time and money on "gimmicks".

If you have food issues. Please feel free to post it here. There isn't one amongst us that has not had problems that we could not figure out. Great minds create great solutions. ;)