Coleslawcat

Yummy Restaurant For gluten-free In Phoenix Area

Rate this topic

Chino Bandito is a Asian/Mexican fusion restaurant. Prior to my diagnosis it was one of my favorite restaurants. It was even featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the Food Network. I just assumed it wouldn't be possible to safely eat there gluten free after I was diagnosed in December. Yesterday we had some friends over who wanted to go there for dinner. I called them, thinking it was a long shot, to see if they could accomodate gluten free. They told me they had a gluten free menu and it was no problem. We went last night and it was wonderful. It turns out that the majority of the menu was naturally gluten free! I was able to order my previous favorite meal, the only change I had to make was to sub white rice for the fried rice. I felt great after too! So anyone living in the Phoenix area check it out. There is a location in Phoenix and another in Chandler. I went to the Chandler location, if that makes a difference.

Chino's is amazing, seriously. i would highly recommend it and i'm so happy to hear i can still eat there when i go home to visit Phoenix.