jyoung

Bonefish Grill (Alexandira Va)

Rate this topic

Just wanted to share with everyone a good experience at a restaurant. I recently tried the Bonefish grill in Alexandria VA and they prepared the food well (no cc) and had lots of items including a gluten free brownie with ice cream for desert. The manager even came to the table to make sure they had the order right and they brought the food out on a separate tray to avoid contamination. They have locations in other cities as well.

Just wanted to share with everyone a good experience at a restaurant. I recently tried the Bonefish grill in Alexandria VA and they prepared the food well (no cc) and had lots of items including a gluten free brownie with ice cream for desert. The manager even came to the table to make sure they had the order right and they brought the food out on a separate tray to avoid contamination. They have locations in other cities as well.

Bonefish Grill is one of my Absolute Favorites!!! I Love the Florida Cobb Salad with extra mango and avacado!

Couldn't find any info on gluten-free on the web site. I have emailed but companies don't always respond.

Got a gluten-free menu from them. Sounds good.

For those who don't know, Bonefish, Carraba's and Outback are all related.

richard

i have also eaten at this location- very good and no issues!

the waiter was very interested in learning more about celiac and was asking me questions- nice when people want to take the time to understand!