Ahorsesoul

Evansville, In And Or Lake Barkley, Ky

Rate this topic

Will be visiting a high school friend next month. Anyone in the area know of safe places to eat and to buy gluten-free food?

There's a place in Evansville (small store) called Adelle's Naturally. I used to travel to Evansville often, and they knew me there. SUPER super nice folks at the store. The store is located at 2704 Lincoln Avenue, 812-471-3144. They don

So good to know...going to my daughter's grad from USI..graduating with BSNursing...May 2010...thanks for the tips of where to eat in eville

I hope i am not too late with my input!

Adele's Naturally is the plae to go. When I visited my aunt recently I shopped for all my gluten-free foods there. Not only do they have good products but excellent service as well!

Last but not least they carry my favorite Katz's Sliced White Bread!

Enjoy your trip!

I had to put off my trip but will be going now. I just talked to Adelle's Naturally, they do remember you Steve!

They do carry Udi's bread but said it's hard to keep on the shelf because it's so good. Katz bread will do so since they have that but I do not think I will starve. No Against the Grain products but I'll push for it while I'm there. It's funny how obsessed about food a person gets when traveling gluten free.

Thanks for the help!

So good to know...going to my daughter's grad from USI..graduating with BSNursing...May 2010...thanks for the tips of where to eat in eville

How did the graduation go? Did you eat out while there?

Adelle's Naturally was one of the best gluten free offering stores I've been in lately! Thanks to everyone for suggesting them. Faye says hello to Steve!!!

I did let her know that her customers had suggested this place to me. She should have Against the Grain Baguettes in stock now. Give them a try.