Rate this topic

I have been looking for a good gluten free cleanse to use when I have been "glutened" and feel yucky...any suggestions?

I have been looking for a good gluten free cleanse to use when I have been "glutened" and feel yucky...any suggestions?

I would not recommended a commercial cleanse with a compromised digestive system, for those with Celiac. I also think that it's a gimmick for profit, directed to those who are ill. BUT, that's my opinion... that not all share. :)

Drinking extra water with lemon, is the best natural cleanse available, and it won't disrupt the balance of the good bacteria that helps us heal.

• Upvote 1

I would not recommended a commercial cleanse with a compromised digestive system, for those with Celiac. I also think that it's a gimmick for profit, directed to those who are ill. BUT, that's my opinion... that not all share. :)

Drinking extra water with lemon, is the best natural cleanse available, and it won't disrupt the balance of the good bacteria that helps us heal.

I agree completely with this. Cleanses are not IMHO safe for us.

I have seen a couple of doc's on news/talk shows that have said that food is all the way through in less than 24 hours. They said that if you feel that you must cleanse, no more than a 24 hour period of green tea and lemon water. They thought the ones on the market aren't safe for anyone. This makes sense because when having a colonoscopy, you have to have everything out. That is usually about a 24 hour process.