Rate this topic

what gluten-free vitamins do you guys take that are specifically for celiacs? do we really need additional vitamins/minerals/supplements or are normal multivitamins good enough? what do you think of c-liac vitamins?

what gluten-free vitamins do you guys take that are specifically for celiacs? do we really need additional vitamins/minerals/supplements or are normal multivitamins good enough? what do you think of c-liac vitamins?

I use GNC women multi-vitamin with Iron and NatureMade multi-vitamin. I had to have prescription vitamin D when I had a deficiency but now I maintain it with just a multi.

For women I also take cranberry extract to avoid gluten-ing infections.

I also like Glucosamine 1000, for joint pain and vitamin D 1000 if I am feeling a problem.

I would get your vitamin levels tested if you are having any problems, if not I think a multi is enough for maintaining.

I use GNC women multi-vitamin with Iron and NatureMade multi-vitamin. I had to have prescription vitamin D when I had a deficiency but now I maintain it with just a multi.

For women I also take cranberry extract to avoid gluten-ing infections.

I also like Glucosamine 1000, for joint pain and vitamin D 1000 if I am feeling a problem.

I would get your vitamin levels tested if you are having any problems, if not I think a multi is enough for maintaining.

what is a gluten-ing infection? are we prone to UTIs or something?

I take:

Nature's plus Adults Chewables

Youngevity's EFA's, calcium/Magnesium/Zinc pills, Selenium pills,and Mineral pills

Enzymatic's B12 infusion

Daily Essential's Joint comfort(glucosimine, MSM, Chondriotin)

Azo cranberry pills.

Hope this helps :D

There is a brand called OneSource that have some great multivitamins. I have only found them at walmart though.. They are gluten/dairy free..