Bonefish Rocked!

Rate this topic

My husband and I went to Bonefish Grill (in Bothell, WA but they are a chain/franchise) and had a great experience. When I asked for a gluten-free menu, they immediately had one on hand and there were quite a few choices for me. My waiter noticed, without me saying anything, that I had a gluten-free menu and told me he was writing Gluten-Free on the kitchen ticket and circling it so they would be very careful. He never tried to give me the bread or my husband's meal or salad.

It was a great experience with tasty food and wonderful care. Not cheap but we'll definitely keep it for an upscale place my husband and I can go to when our 9 year old is elsewhere.

Wish we had one in Kona -- 1000 times better than outback I think.

I do go to bonefish in Chicago a few times a year and your right it's really good and you would never know its a chain!

My husband and I went to Bonefish Grill (in Bothell, WA but they are a chain/franchise) and had a great experience. When I asked for a gluten-free menu, they immediately had one on hand and there were quite a few choices for me. My waiter noticed, without me saying anything, that I had a gluten-free menu and told me he was writing Gluten-Free on the kitchen ticket and circling it so they would be very careful. He never tried to give me the bread or my husband's meal or salad.

It was a great experience with tasty food and wonderful care. Not cheap but we'll definitely keep it for an upscale place my husband and I can go to when our 9 year old is elsewhere.