CalicoSue

Bj's Restaurant & Brewhouse - New Gluten-free Menu!

Rate this topic

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse just launched a brand new gluten-free menu, including PIZZA and BEER! We ate there yesterday, and the pizza was absolutely delicious! Their chefs actually created the Gluten-free pizza crust recipe, and they are now working on a Gluten-free recipe for a cookie to use in their famous Pizookie desserts (warm cookie with ice cream on top). They are taking every precaution for us, including a dedication station to make the pizza.

This is just exciting news! BJ's are located in about half the states in the U.S.

Sue

If you cut and paste this link into your browser, I am hoping that it will bring you to the news release regarding BJ's new Gluten-free menu!

http://glutenfreeville.com/research/bj%E2%80%99s-restaurant-and-brewhouse-launches-gluten-free-pizza-today

Sue

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse just launched a brand new gluten-free menu, including PIZZA and BEER! We ate there yesterday, and the pizza was absolutely delicious! Their chefs actually created the Gluten-free pizza crust recipe, and they are now working on a Gluten-free recipe for a cookie to use in their famous Pizookie desserts (warm cookie with ice cream on top). They are taking every precaution for us, including a dedication station to make the pizza.

This is just exciting news! BJ's are located in about half the states in the U.S.

Sue

My husband and I went to BJ's last night and had two different pizzas. Both were great! Even my husband who can eat gluten thought they were really good. He actually had more to eat than me! So excited to have a place where I can have pizza and beer again. And even more excited to hear they are working on a pizookie.

I also went there after hearing about this and the pizza was very good, thin crust. Wish they had bigger sizes. One pizza is not enough for 2 people.