SissyG

Real Bread! Canyon Bakehouse

Rate this topic

I found a new bread at Whole Foods and it is wonderful. When I first saw it I thought just like in the past I would buy it, taste it, throw it away, just like all the others. BUT, this bread has the texture of real bread, tastes good, toasts well and I have reordered it online from Canyone Bakehouse twice...They have a 7grain San Juan bread that is great for sandwiches and an out of this world Cinnamon bread, focaccia and divine cranberry crunch muffins. Of couse like all good things in life it is a little pricey, but who cares, it is delicious. You can check out their website at www.canyonbakehouse.com

I found a new bread at Whole Foods and it is wonderful. When I first saw it I thought just like in the past I would buy it, taste it, throw it away, just like all the others. BUT, this bread has the texture of real bread, tastes good, toasts well and I have reordered it online from Canyone Bakehouse twice...They have a 7grain San Juan bread that is great for sandwiches and an out of this world Cinnamon bread, focaccia and divine cranberry crunch muffins. Of couse like all good things in life it is a little pricey, but who cares, it is delicious. You can check out their website at www.canyonbakehouse.com

My local whole foods does not carry this.. I am getting low on my Udis bread and I was considering ordering this have you had Udis.. I was just wondering which is better. I might order this for a different variety!

I love the 7 grain because its like an old fashioned whole wheat type bread. I'm not into spongy soft white bread. I thought Udi's is good. but I like this better. It has more fiber. I keep my bread frozen because I don't eat much of it. Then I toast it or grill.

Canyon Bakehouse now have hamburger rolls..I am going to have to order them...all their other breads, foccacia and muffins are far superior to all the others I have tried to eat of the last 3 years...you can order online too.

Still love this bread...