CalicoSue

Bj's Restaurant & Brewery - Delicious Gluten-free Menu!

Rate this topic

BJ's new gluten-free menu is unbelievable! Once I got "pizza'd" out on their delicious new Gluten-free pizza, I turned my attention to the other menu items they have on their Gluten-free menu!

My husband and I ate there on Sat. night, and I had their balsamic glazed chicken entree. Two grilled chicken breasts sitting on a bed of lettuce leaves with balsamic dressing drizzled on top, and along side it was a mound of white cheddar mashed potatoes. I also splurged and ordered a cup of their tomato bisque soup (and brought along some Glutino crackers to enjoy with my soup). It was absolutely delicious! AND, it was a great feeling to go to a restaurant and order a real dinner off a menu!

BJ's Restaurants are located in about 14 states in the U.S. If one is located near you, it's definitely worth checking out! Also, they are looking into other Gluten-free options, such as creating a Gluten-free cookie to use in their famous Pizookie desserts (warm cookie with a scoop of ice cream on top). Now, wouldn't THAT be something!

Sue

San Jose, California