CalicoSue

Asqew Grill In Northern California - New Gluten-free Menu!

Rate this topic

I am excited to announce that Asqew Grill now has an official Gluten-free menu. Asqew Grill is in three locations in San Francisco, one in Mill Valley and one in Emeryville - all in Northern California.

The Gluten-free menu will be on their website soon and Gluten-free menus are now in their restaurants. I have cut and pasted their Gluten-free menu below. They specialize in skewers, rice, grilled veggies and soup! I have eaten there, and the food is delicious!

The owner of the restaurants has a celiac daughter, so he has been vigilant in creating this Gluten-free menu.

Usual disclaimer - eating out is risky, so be sure to ask all of the pertinent questions.

Sue

San Jose, CA

ASQEW GRILL GLUTEN FREE MENU

(Restaurants Located in San Francisco, Emeryville and

Mill Valley, California)

APPETIZERS * GRILLED VEGGIES * SOUPS

Grilled Artichoke Halves

I am excited to announce that Asqew Grill now has an official Gluten-free menu. Asqew Grill is in three locations in San Francisco, one in Mill Valley and one in Emeryville - all in Northern California.

The Gluten-free menu will be on their website soon and Gluten-free menus are now in their restaurants. I have cut and pasted their Gluten-free menu below. They specialize in skewers, rice, grilled veggies and soup! I have eaten there, and the food is delicious!

The owner of the restaurants has a celiac daughter, so he has been vigilant in creating this Gluten-free menu.

Usual disclaimer - eating out is risky, so be sure to ask all of the pertinent questions.

Sue

San Jose, CA

ASQEW GRILL GLUTEN FREE MENU

(Restaurants Located in San Francisco, Emeryville and

Mill Valley, California)

APPETIZERS * GRILLED VEGGIES * SOUPS

Grilled Artichoke Halves