Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaKip

Gluten Free In Myrtle Beach Sc?

I'm going to be visiting for a few days and know the people I'm with will like to eat out at least once. Any suggestions? Thanks!

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Blood work positive 4/10

Endo biopsy positive 5/10

Gluten free 5/10

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Try to Google "Myrtle Beach - gluten free restaurants" ....you'd be surprised what you will find. Enjoy your stay. :)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

My husband and I just got back from Myrtle Beach. I have had good experiences at Joe's Crab Shack. There is a P.F. Chang's at Market Common and a Bonefish Grille in North Myrtle Beach. I was fine after going to Buffalo Wild Wings too. There I got the "naked chicken tenders" with a side salad. I got the sauce on the side because they use the same bowl to mix the breaded wings and ask them to clean the part of the grill they cook it on . Two of their sauces aren't gluten-free but its pretty obvious, I think it was teryaki and asian BBQ because of soy sauce. That was where we ate when we were there.