Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Can you elaborate?

Do you mean ohagi? the Japanese sweet that consists of a ball of glutinous rice covered in a red bean paste?

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

or the cosmetics?

Does anyone use Obagi?

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Hope your doing well these days. Im 1000% better than a few months ago. no more diabetes meds or problems. 8 more months of a strict diet but thats not so bad..

take care

Can you elaborate?

Do you mean ohagi? the Japanese sweet that consists of a ball of glutinous rice covered in a red bean paste?

Japanese proverb

Hope your doing well these days. Im 1000% better than a few months ago. no more diabetes meds or problems. 8 more months of a strict diet but thats not so bad..

take care

I'm SO!!!!! glad to hear that Ken! Hadn't seen you around in a while and last time I heard you were having a rough time of it for a while. I was REALLY concerned. Wonderful news this is!:)

I am doing well. Lots of limitations due to many food allergies that have been found and a recently discovered latex allergy as well. Still low carb but blood work comes back great and BG has improved another notch after reducing my latex exposure it seems. Able to keep BG in the non-diabetic range with careful diet. Lots of limitations but it all works well. Can't complain about things that work!

God bless and take care.

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Good to hear about your BG too. After the clinic in Santa Rosa things really turned around for me.

Still on a highly restrictive diet but cant complain since my heart is working right. I'm usually around a few days every day -- just been busy writing for work.

Been stuffing myself with mizuna which the stores always have at new years. Love the stuff!

take care

I'm SO!!!!! glad to hear that Ken! Hadn't seen you around in a while and last time I heard you were having a rough time of it for a while. I was REALLY concerned. Wonderful news this is!:)

I am doing well. Lots of limitations due to many food allergies that have been found and a recently discovered latex allergy as well. Still low carb but blood work comes back great and BG has improved another notch after reducing my latex exposure it seems. Able to keep BG in the non-diabetic range with careful diet. Lots of limitations but it all works well. Can't complain about things that work!

God bless and take care.

Japanese proverb

Can you elaborate?

No, Obagi is a skin care product for the face.