Team. . .  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Team. . .

• Team Jacob
    • Team Edward
    • Can't Decide!
    • Team Other. . .(Emmett, Alice, etc.)
    • Team Bella

OK so idk about u....but i am OBSSESSED w/ twilight!!!!!!! i have read it 7 times, not including the times when i just picked it up n read a few chapters!!! :D I personally am TEAM JACOB!!!!!!! for the movies (PS hes gonna marry me, so back off ;P) n Team Edward 4 the books!!!! :D just giv me ur opion on it!!!!

OK so idk about u....but i am OBSSESSED w/ twilight!!!!!!! i have read it 7 times, not including the times when i just picked it up n read a few chapters!!! :D I personally am TEAM JACOB!!!!!!! for the movies (PS hes gonna marry me, so back off ;P) n Team Edward 4 the books!!!! :D just giv me ur opion on it!!!!

My bridesmaid is Kristen Stewart's cousin. It's a small world

Hmm, I've never seen Twilight so I voted can't decide. Is that so wrong? Wringing hands here. I'd prolly vote for the hottest female lead if I had any clue who they were tho. I am more partial to Buffy and Angel myself, having seen them. Between those two I choose Buffy tho, um and Willow, and Anya, maybe Darla ain't so bad. Nah, no Darla. Then again I don't have cable any more so I only see things on the interweb.

Hmm, I've never seen Twilight so I voted can't decide. Is that so wrong? Wringing hands here. I'd prolly vote for the hottest female lead if I had any clue who they were tho. I am more partial to Buffy and Angel myself, having seen them. Between those two I choose Buffy tho, um and Willow, and Anya, maybe Darla ain't so bad. Nah, no Darla. Then again I don't have cable any more so I only see things on the interweb.

weeeeell that is stinky that u dont hav twi :wub: i hvnt heard of buffy or angel....wut is that???? kk well thx 4 replying!!!

My bridesmaid is Kristen Stewart's cousin. It's a small world

Ohmigosh! seriously?!?!?!?! that is soooooooo AWESOME!! coolio!! id really like her acting dat much bu shes pwetty!!!!

weeeeell that is stinky that u dont hav twi :wub: i hvnt heard of buffy or angel....wut is that???? kk well thx 4 replying!!!

Aha Buffy the vampire slayer! lol Haven't seen that it a LONG time. lol

I have to confess I haven't read the books, been reading Percy Jackson and the olympians with my son. I took my niece to see Twilight and thought it was o.k. but when I saw the second one I was hooked I loved it. Bought the third one for three of my nieces to insure I could watch it with one of them :) Can't wait for the next....as far as Jacob and Edward...sigh...Jacob is too hot and then I remember he played in Shark boy and Lava girl and was a little kid in it....jail bait

:( LOL

Oh my gosh, these kids these days! Tiddle taddle, piffle paffle, what are they all about? Never seen BVS? Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Sarah Michelle Geller? Good heavens!

BVS Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Hulu Season 1

And after you watch several seasons of Buffy, you can checkout Angel, her sweetheart: David Boranez (sp)

Angel Season 1 on Hulu

But before them there was The Lost boys with Keifer Sutherland

The Lost Boys IMDB review

Before that there was

The top 70 vampire movies of all time since the big kaboom :

Van Helsing, Blade, etc etc etc.

Then before that there was Chiller Theater and Boris Karloff. Now that wuz scary stuff... :o

Edumacation is wasted on the young! :)

Almost forgot The Gates, a newer show.

Oh my gosh, these kids these days! Tiddle taddle, piffle paffle, what are they all about? Never seen BVS? Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Sarah Michelle Geller? Good heavens!

And after you watch several seasons of Buffy, you can checkout Angel, her sweetheart: David Boranez (sp)

Angel Season 1 on Hulu

Before that there was

Then before that there was Chiller Theater and Boris Karloff. Now that wuz scary stuff... :o

LOL O.K now you are dating your self and me, You lost me after "lost boys" that I remember! lol but as for the rest ....I was barely a twinkle in my daddies eye ;)

Aha Buffy the vampire slayer! lol Haven't seen that it a LONG time. lol

I have to confess I haven't read the books, been reading Percy Jackson and the olympians with my son. I took my niece to see Twilight and thought it was o.k. but when I saw the second one I was hooked I loved it. Bought the third one for three of my nieces to insure I could watch it with one of them :) Can't wait for the next....as far as Jacob and Edward...sigh...Jacob is too hot and then I remember he played in Shark boy and Lava girl and was a little kid in it....jail bait

:( LOL

lol u should really try the books, though. the movies do them no justice!! :wub:

Angel Season 1 on Hulu

Before that there was

im srry i dont speak whtvr language that is!!!! LOL ive nvr heard uv like any uv those!!!!! intristing, though :wub:

lol u should really try the books, though. the movies do them no justice!! :wub:

lol I keep thinking I should borrow them from my niece that's exactaly what she says too. It is like that usually for most movies based on books.

lol I keep thinking I should borrow them from my niece that's exactaly what she says too. It is like that usually for most movies based on books.

i no, honestly i can say that about any book turned into a movie (Charolette's Web anyone??) but this is a much bigger examination than any other book/movie thing. especially because it is pretty hard 2 turn a 600-page book into a 2-hour movie, they hav 2 cut out a lot of diaglouge n important parts...its also easier to follow in the books, i found myself explaining the whole Eclipse plot 2 my BFF after we watched it.....she hasnt read that one yet!! :D:wub: