rebe09

Msp Airport!

Rate this topic

I will be heading out of the Minneapolis, Mn. airport this week and will be eating dinner there before boarding the plane. Anyone know where I can retrieve information on places at the MSP airport that serve gluten-free food OR know what's available for me to eat? Thanks so much!

I will be heading out of the Minneapolis, Mn. airport this week and will be eating dinner there before boarding the plane. Anyone know where I can retrieve information on places at the MSP airport that serve gluten-free food OR know what's available for me to eat? Thanks so much!

Good Luck with that!! I just came back from a trip and the only thing in most airports I could eat was fruit and milk or a salad (most had croutons on them already though) Bring snacks!!!

I always figure there is nothing to eat. There are usually nuts, chips, maybe, fruit. I would pack a sandwich. I wouldn't want to chance some fast food place giving me something that would make me sick on the plane. :unsure:

I haven't been there in a few years, but I recall that there is a sushi restaurant in the food court. If you bring your own (wheat-free) soy sauce, you should be able to find something there that is relatively safe to eat.

For an upper-end meal you might want to try: Wolfgang Puck, Entry to Concourse G, near Checkpoint 7

612-726-5360 Ext. 338.

Alternatively, you could consider: Chili

• Upvote 1