Guava

A Beautiful Truth

Rate this topic

Hey all, I watched simply one of the most amazing movies last night. It was called THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH. It explains the injustice of our food and drug administration and talks about DR. MAX GERSON who cured many many diseases through the implimentation of proper foods. One such food that was never talked about being good was WHEAT. I finished the movie and couldnt help but actually feel like my Celiacs was a blessing in disguise. We simply cannot eat most processed crap because most of it contains gluten. Human beings were not actually meant to eat mass quantities of anything processed, if at all. In in response nature has created man new diseases one of which is CELIACS DISEASE. We arent the victims here, everybody else is.

Here are some links that you may want to read about.

and P.S.- After Dr. Gerson published his book on curing cancer by food implementation, he was poised with Arsenic and died. Nice eh?

http://www.gerson.org/

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7757166

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Gerson

The movie is available on NETFLIX so happy wathching and much love.

• Upvote 1

Celiac is not a new disease. It is believed to be described in the Bible as the wasting disease. During the food shortages of World War Two, children starving in Belgium who actually had Celiac Disease health improved. It was the groundbreaking proof of the gluten free diet as the cure for Celiacs.

We arent the victims here, everybody else is.

I could not agree more.

And thank you so much for suggesting this documentary. I went and watched it just now and it was incredibly moving. Brought me to tears a couple of times. There are some other ones on Netflix that are similar and I would recommend: "Food, Inc." and "Food Matters." I think EVERYONE should watch them, even those who are healthy in every way. They are about our world and how we are shaping it.

• Upvote 1

I have Super Size Me on netflix right now in the background while I'm cleaning (and taking computer break)...and it's making me thank God that I cannot eat that stuff. I"m going to check that documentary. Very interesting point.

I could not agree more.

And thank you so much for suggesting this documentary. I went and watched it just now and it was incredibly moving. Brought me to tears a couple of times. There are some other ones on Netflix that are similar and I would recommend: "Food, Inc." and "Food Matters." I think EVERYONE should watch them, even those who are healthy in every way. They are about our world and how we are shaping it.

Going to get Food Inc tonight. Thanks for the recommendations.