salexander421

How Long Does It Take For Cramps To Go Away?

Rate this topic

Just wondering, for those of you that experience menstrual like stomach cramps, how long after going gluten free did you notice not having cramps after eating?

I hate to say it but prolly like 3 months to be honest. They got slowly less painful and less intense. Starting 6th month and no cramping at all, not even with menstrual cycle. I hope it gets better for you too.

• Upvote 1

I hate to say it but prolly like 3 months to be honest. They got slowly less painful and less intense. Starting 6th month and no cramping at all, not even with menstrual cycle. I hope it gets better for you too.

At least that for me too. :(

Ok, I can live with the cramps even thought they're a little annoying. I've always had really bad menstrual cramps so I'm pretty used to them. I just wanted to make sure it's normal that they're still there :P Typically if I get glutened I get really gassy as the first symptom but I just wanted to make sure the cramps were supposed to take longer to go away and that it wasn't a sign that I was still getting gluten somewhere. I'll stick with my instinct that if I'm not gassy I'm not getting gluten, and hopefully the cramps will go away soon! Thanks! :)