Nor_TX

Boomer Jacks In Murphy Texas

Rate this topic

A new restaurant is opening in Murphy Texas called Boomer Jacks. There are other locations in Texas and I was wondering if anyone has eaten there? They have quite a large gluten free menu.

I live in Plano and I've never heard of them before...I checked out their website, but I didn't see anything related to gluten-free menu items at all. Do you have a list of what they offer?

I live in Plano and I've never heard of them before...I checked out their website, but I didn't see anything related to gluten-free menu items at all. Do you have a list of what they offer?

I have a fax at work with their gluten free menu. I will post it Monday or can send it to you if you would like.

It would be great if you could post it up, just in case other people in the area are curious! Thank you for the info.

The rep from BoomerJacks told me that they had burgers and grilled chicken with buns although the fax that I received did not list those.

The fax was difficult to read but here is what I could make out.

Farm Raised Catfish - seasoned with your choice of Lemon Pepper or Cajun Seasoning: $9.99

Smothered Chicken - Marinated chicken breast, grilled onions, sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese: $8.99

Marinated Chicken Skewers with your choice of wing sauce: $?

Fresh Cut Fries: $?

Cheddar and Jalapeno Mashed Taters: $?

Side Dinner or Caesar Salad: $3.99

Wings - Gluten Free Wing sauces include: Original Hot, Chipotle, Honey BBQ, Cajun, Mild and Nuclear: Note Not Breaded: 5 = $4.49, 10 = $8.99, 20 = $15.99 (49 cent Wing Tuesdays)

Grilled Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken breast, mixed cheese, diced Roma tomatoes, fried onion strings, crumbled bacon and chopped cilantro. Served with homemade ranch dressing: $8.29

Cheddar Fries - Regular or loaded wirh crumbled bacon bits and jalapenos: $3.99 small, $6.49 large

Super Bowl Nachos - A mound of Tri-colored chips smothered in our homemade queso, shredded lettuce, made from scratch pico del gallo, sour cream and jalapenos - add fajita beef or chicken $2.00, add guacamole. 99 : Full order $6.99, Half Order 3.99

Pub Style Potato Skins - Crispy potato skins stuffed with cheddar cheese, chives, crispy smoked bacon and served with a side of sour cream: $6.99 Overloaded with fajita beef or chicken: $8.99

Tri-colored chips with fresh salsa: $3.99 Add queso : $5.99

I believe the restaurant is opening this week.