Rate this topic

So, as some of you know I am still eating gluten as my testing begins in about a week. My question is, yesterday I broke a bag of flour on my kitchen floor and had to sweep it up. I didn't come in contact with any of the flour when it was on the floor, but when I emptied my vacuum in my trash outside, a bunch of the flour dust and some other dust blew in my face. This has happened before, but never with the flour. Anyways, almost within minute I began to get hay fever like symptoms, watery eyes, itchy runny nose, sneezing. Could this be from inhaling the flour. As I said this happened before and I usually sneeze for a few minutes but this lasted for most of the day.

Yes it could. If you were already gluten free it could also cause you to be glutened.

Yes it could. If you were already gluten free it could also cause you to be glutened.

I'm back on the gluten train until I get all my testing. Went this long suffering so I can cope. Found out yesterday that I also can't have soy milk. So I guess almond milk is my only option.

I am currently on a diet where I cannot have nuts, or soy. I am drinking unsweetened coconut milk beverage from So Delicious brand (I can't have sweeteners either). Rice milk might also be an option for you. Try those and see if they appeal to you.

I'm back on the gluten train until I get all my testing. Went this long suffering so I can cope. Found out yesterday that I also can't have soy milk. So I guess almond milk is my only option.