krishna

Anxiety Feeling After Consuming Certain Types Of Food

Rate this topic

Can leaky gut cause panic/anxiety attacks? I am gluten free for 7 months and I do get anxiety/panic attacks sometimes when I eat certain types of food but not really sure which foods exactly trigger them. The anxiety/panic feeling has gone down quite a bit since I went gluten free. However, I think some secondary intolerance is causing them. Could it be yeast? milk? Anyone here has similar issues? I also feel tightness in my abdominal area almost all the time and feel bloated/constipated and that is when the anxiety is at its peak!

Can leaky gut cause panic/anxiety attacks? I am gluten free for 7 months and I do get anxiety/panic attacks sometimes when I eat certain types of food but not really sure which foods exactly trigger them. The anxiety/panic feeling has gone down quite a bit since I went gluten free. However, I think some secondary intolerance is causing them. Could it be yeast? milk? Anyone here has similar issues? I also feel tightness in my abdominal area almost all the time and feel bloated/constipated and that is when the anxiety is at its peak!

If you go to the top of the page and do a search on Neurologic, over 130 posts on this topic will be listed. Be sure and select all Forums to get a complete list.

If you do the same thing for Blogs, you will get another list of more basic information.

A lot of information has already been posted. Gluten, Casein, and Salicylates are all possibilites. Obviously, you are not alone with your problems. Good luck.