tikwid

Scale Suggestions?

Rate this topic

I'm starting the Dukan Diet tomorrow and need some good scale suggestions. I don't have one currently and definitely want to be able to know what I weigh as I progress. Thanks so much, guys!

Suggestion: if you are anything like me (and many other women around the world) we can get a bit obsessed with scales. If you attend a gym, they most likely have a good quality scale there. Perhaps use theirs, which will limit how often you way yourself, and also give you a more accurate measurement than the cheap ones at the store. Just a thought. :) Good luck!

Suggestion: if you are anything like me (and many other women around the world) we can get a bit obsessed with scales. If you attend a gym, they most likely have a good quality scale there. Perhaps use theirs, which will limit how often you way yourself, and also give you a more accurate measurement than the cheap ones at the store. Just a thought. :) Good luck!

I wish I did! I usually work out from home with DVDs/run around my city rather than pay a gym membership. I know it's worth it, I just can't really afford it right now. Thanks for the suggestion, though :)

Totally understand. There are several brands of cheap gyms going around right now, Planet Fitness being one of them, that are only $10/month, if you desire to go to one. :) But I've been known to take time off and use my own weights at home, too.