Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nuttmegs17

Got My Endoscopy Results And Thyroid Results

You guys need to read the following book and/or visit the website: Stop The Thyroid Madness. It will explain ALL of this to you very well!!

I have had Hashimoto's for 15 years. NO DOCTOR ever told me to stop eating gluten because I had an auto-immune disease until just recently!!!

I have been on Synthroid for 15 years and have recently found out that it is the root cause of my problems....I need to switch to natural thyroid (like Armour or Naturthroid) which has some T3.

If you are concerned about Reverse T3, the book I mention will explain it to you and tell you what tests you need and how to interpret them. They also have a very active and helpful Facebook group.

I have read a LOT of thyroid books, and I have to tell you that this one is one of the absolute best, even though it was not written by a doctor. After that one, I would recommend the books by Dr. Shames, Dr. Langer, and Dr. Aram, and Mary Shomon.

I also want to add that Armour was re-formulated in 2009 and some people find that it does not work as well for them. Those people have switched to Naturthroid or a newer generic made by Acella called NP-Thyroid. People on the Stop The Thyroid Madness Facebook group have reported that they do very well in NP-Thyroid -- as well as they used to on the "old" Armour.